The management of Alpha Mead Development Company (AMDC) Limited is committed to protecting the health and safety of everybody who plays a part in our operations, lives in the communities in which we operate or uses our services. Wherever we operate, we will conduct our business with respect and care for both the local and environment and systematically manage risks to drive sustainable business growth. We will not be satisfied until we succeed in eliminating all injuries, occupational illnesses, unsafe practices and incidents of environmental harm from our activities.
To meet our commitment, Alpha Mead Development Company will:
- Demonstrate visible and active leadership that engages employees and service providers and manage health, safety and environment (HSE) performance as a line responsibility with clear authorities and accountabilities.
- To raise awareness and promote compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and its various regulations in particular the Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations.
- Ensure that all employees and contractors understand that working safely is a condition of employment, and that they are each responsible for their own saftey and the safety of those around them.
- Maintain good relationsip with host communities.
- Manage all projects, products and processes through their life-cycles in a way that protects safety and health and minimizes impacts on the environment.
- Provide relevant safety and health information of contractors and require them to provide proper training for the safe, environmentally sound performance of their work.
- Measure, audit and publicly report HSE performance and maintain open dialogue with stakeholder groups and with communities where we operate.
- To develop regulations and standards with both governments and stakeholders where we operate that improve the safety and health of people and the environment.
- Maintain a secure work enviroment to protect ourselves, our contractors and the company\'s assets from risks of injury, property loss or damage resulting from hostile acts.
- Communicate our committment to this policy to our subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors amd governments worldwide and seek their support.
Through implemtention of this policy, Alpha Mead Development Company (AMDC) Limited seeks to earn the public\'s trust and to be recognized as the leader in HSE performance.