Of the 10 largest Countries in the world], …Nigeria’s population is currently the seventh largest and growing at the most rapid pace. Consequently, the population of the nation is projected to surpass that of the United States by 2050, at which point it would become the third largest country in the world
– United Nations World Population Prospect, Revision 2015.
To manage the attendant potential housing crisis; a faster, more cost-efficient and innovative method of building is important – that’s what AMDC brings to the market!
Our approach to Real Estate development relies on technology to combine speed, precision, quality and sustainability, to beat the conventional methods in the market. We have not just perfected delivering quality buildings at cost-effective ways; we have gone developed the capability to build homes and assets that suit the lifestyle and financial capacity of our market. Typically, our approach to development features the following:
- Contemporary design: Giving our desire to build functional living communities, our apartments are designed to come with large patio French windows for good ventilation, and 100mm walls to afford bigger spaces. We also ensure that our developments feature terraces for all rooms and walk-in closet for Master bedrooms, which speak to the lifestyle and comfort of our customers.
- Off- Grid – As a company dedicated to the comfort, safety and convenience of our customers, we have also developed capacity that takes care of the current power supply challenges in the nation. We have invested and currently powering some of our estates, using solar systems that are environmental friendly and costs 20% less than the main power grid.
- Quality – Our technology does not just afford the opportunity to give our customers durable Real Estate assets, it also guarantees consistency in design and quality-delivery by offering them straight and parallel lines which are uncommon due to poor craftsmanship evident in Nigeria’s construction industry. Our relationship with partners such as Lafarge and other international affiliations also plays significantly in ensuring our customers get value for money.
- Speed – In the current market, speed is critical to all stakeholders. Our method of construction, which is a cast-in-situ system, allows us set up the panels along with the mechanical and electrical services, within three days using an average of six personnel. The concrete pour also takes place within a few hours, so the entire construction process can be carried out within seven to 10 days – post foundation – and 30 days for a finished apartment.
- Environmental Friendliness: This system of construction is not just delivering houses at a faster pace, it also ensures that less construction waste is generated, thereby adding value to our environment and reducing deforestation.
This approach, alongside the standards, processes, personnel we have committed to this business line, gives us the capacity to deliver range of projects, including: houses, shopping complexes, hostel accommodations, and other types of structures with large units in single or multiple locations.